- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 5"H x 2"D
- Adjustable strap length: 37"-47", strap drop 14"-20"
- Top zip closure, removable leather tassel
- Quilted front panel, flat leather back panel with BRAVE "B" logo
- Canvas lined interior with interior leather pocket
- 100% vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Ethically made in Canada
BRAVE Pebbled Nappa Leather
Naturally milled on Italian hides, soft and supple, its rich colors conveying a sense of elegance and beauty. A brilliant texture is achieved by hand swabbing, a process called “tipping”, devised to enhance the peaks and valleys of the grain. This produces lively color palettes, inspired by the boutique makers of handbags in Florence Italy.
Your BRAVE Leather piece will last a lifetime and beyond if properly cared for. This is what BRAVE Leather wants for you, so they have two ways to support you in making that happen.
First, they have professional leather care tips for cleaning and conditioning. https://braveleather.com/pages/brave-leather-care
Second, in partnership with Uniters, the world’s leading leather care formulator, they have developed a range of custom-formulated leather care kits that pair with each of the leather types they use.
Order Leather Care Kit E for our Lux, Vachetta, Shrunken and Pebbled Nappa leathers.